IOMarketPulse is an ICO directory that’s curated by our internal full-time ICO analysts and experts. We aim to identify the best potential Initial Coin Offerings (ICO’s) in addition to Initial Public Offerings (IPO’s) for investors of both Fiat and Cryptocurrencies and list them in their respective categories (found below):
Active or Ongoing ICOs/IPOs:
Investors can invest directly into a project of their choosing straight away within our platform. An investment at this stage is made to fund the entire vision of the project. The size of your investment is solely up to your discretion.
Pre and Private ICOs:
An investment at this stage is made to fund the marketing and initial plans for the project. We also include some private sales in our pre-sale section.
This is typically the stage where Angel Investors are looking to invest. Due to security and safety regulations, it is common that an investor can spend at this stage after confirming his/her accreditation.
(This process is typically confirmed via a KYC/AML service, but you may refer to this definition of an accredited American investor according to Wikipedia:
In the United States, to be considered an accredited investor, one must have a net worth of at least $1,000,000, excluding the value of one’s primary residence, or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 combined income if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year. The term “accredited investor” is defined in Rule 501 of Regulation D of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as:
a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;
an employee benefit plan, within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets more than $5 million;
a charitable organization, corporation, or partnership with assets exceeding $5 million;
a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities;
a business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors;
a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase, or has assets under management of $1 million or above, excluding the value of the individual’s primary residence; a natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or a trust with assets more than $5 million, not formed to acquire the securities offered, whose purchases a sophisticated person makes.”
For other countries, you may visit this link to learn more (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accredited_investor)
An investor cannot yet invest in the project at this stage, but these future projects are building an initial community of investors to get feedback and get ready for their ICO to ensure as much success as possible while minimizing the amount of friction during launch.
Airdrops: A list of projects that are giving away their cryptocurrency for simple tasks such as joining their telegram group or used as some marketing tactics to maximize exposure and reach.
It’s important to realize that while we try to identify the best and trustworthy ICOs in our listings, it is crucial to NOT take any resource including IOMarketPulse as financial or investment advice. You are still required to perform your due diligence and make investment decisions on your criteria. We offer a great list of projects we believe are worth looking into more so please do your best to perform your due diligence.
Our ICO Review Process
We are always continually evolving our criteria for evaluation to find and identify the top ICOs and IPOs. To do this correctly, we decide to use the following research criteria shown below:
– Is there an identifiable team behind the project.
– Does the team have the relevant technical, financial, legal, strategy and industry expertise to make a realistic plan and execute it safely
– It is essential to be able to identify the team members’ commitment to the project, especially if they hold responsible roles.
– Previous working positions, networks and client endorsements may have a positive effect on the evaluation of the team.
Product / Vision
– Does the presented product or service have a lot of utility potential?
– What solutions are you providing that solve real industry problems and generate competitive advantages?
– How far along is the product development?
– How in depth does your Whitepaper go, what is planned for the future?
Token & token economics
– Provided materials have to explain in detail why the tokenization model has been chosen to run the business.
– It has to be clear what benefits the tokens offer for the early investors and the end users.
– The distribution and total valuation of the tokens have to be reasonable compared to the business plan and the funds raised during the ICO cannot jeopardize the turnover of the business during the following quarters.
– Token economics have to make sense, and this part of the review usually helps us to discover the real motivations of the ICO teams.
Marketing & community
– a good community outreach.
– visibility and supporter base of the project.
– The social media channels have made it easy to build and assess community support.
– We want to know if the team is seriously engaging with its community, supporters and clients; can the people looking for the solution find it quickly; is the project presented in a way that it is easy for people to get interested and involved?
– If the project materials look clear and functional, the project is easy to find and open questions get answered quickly – our analysis team is happy.
Based on the case-by-case evaluation we also pay attention to the overall sector growth potential, competition, regional regulatory and other case-relevant issues to ensure that our listings represent the best available ICOs
Submit ICO for review and listing
Looks like your ICO can pass our inspection? If you’re an ICO founder or part of the team, you can submit ICOs for review and get listed if approved. Click here to get started.
To submit your ICO to IO Market Pulse, click on the Submit ICO link at the top of the site. Next, follow the instructions and fill out your ICO information. When all details are complete, you can submit your ICO for review.
We have a wide range of available promotional services to get your ICO in the spotlight. You can visit our Premium page to make purchases from a list of options, including site banners and press releases guaranteed to bring your ICO views.
Our ICO rating methodology is based on four factors: Team, Product/Vision, Token & Token Economics, and Marketing & Community. For more information on how your ICO can fulfil these criteria, visit our About Us page for full details.
Though IOMarketPulse does not directly endorse anyone to invest in any listed ICOs, we do provide ratings and information for users to make informed decisions.
Sign up for Alerts, Special Offers, Education and Updates.